Portable Pocket Guitar Practice Tool
If you want to be the best at guitar, or you want to learn how to play faster, this is the tool you’ve been looking for…
As you know, to get better you must practice. And you must practice as much as you can. This is obvious. But constantly carrying an entire guitar around just isn’t possible — until now!
This tool makes practicing guitar on the go easy, and is great whether you’re a beginner or expert! Like a normal guitar, but with just the fretboard, this contains 6 real strings and 4 frets. What for?
To practice finger placement, smooth chord changes, and if you’re just starting, to quickly build up your finger calluses!
Now, instead of taking out your “air guitar” when you don’t have a real one, try this on for size… It plays just as silently, but actually helps you hone your guitar skills!
- Improve your guitar skills anywhere with a 4-fret, 6 string fretboard
- Real frets and strings to make playing as realistic as possible
- Perfect your finger placement and chord changes without bothering others
- Helps build finger calluses quickly
- Slides in and out for a space-saving, portable design
- Made of quality wood, plastic, and steel
- Dimensions: 20cm X 5cm X 2.5cm / 8in X 2in X 1in
You can’t always bring your guitar on the car, bus, airplane, or subway. But you CAN bring this everywhere you go to keep sharpening your skills! Grab yours today by clicking the “Add To Cart” button above now!