JJRC H20 Mini Quadcopter
The JJRC H20 Nano Hexacopter is an amazing little flyer. This hexacopter is crazy fast when it come to high input rates. Very stable once you calibrate (holding both sticks to the down left corner) and trim the controller inputs.
Also there is a return home feature which activates when you click the Ailerons thumb-stick, which can be set when the drone is on the ground and holding both sticks to the down right corner.
Propellers guards come assembled out of the box which you could remove if you are a more capable pilot to increase the flight times. I kept them on since I'm a beginner. Also I like that the guards are flexible and don't fall off after taking a hit like other mini drones out there.
There's also a 150 mAh removable battery in case you want to replace a bad battery or just have extra to play a few rounds non stop.
- Aerial Photography: No
- State of Assembly: Ready-to-Go
- Age Range: > 14 years old
- Charging Voltage: 3.7V
- Package Includes: Charger,Original Box,Operating Instructions,Batteries,Remote Controller
- Plug Type: USB
- Controller Battery: 2 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
- Charging Time: 20 - 30min
- Action Time: 5 - 6min
- Control Channels: 4 Channels
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 10 x 2.5cm
- Remote Control: Yes
- Remote Distance: 25m
- Motor: Brushless Motor
- Brand Name: JJR/C
- Flying Distance: 25m
- Gyro: Build-In 6 Axis Gyro