How does it work?
1. Download and Install the App
a. Make sure your mobile devices are connected to the network properly (Wi-Fi)
b For Android phone users, download the free app by searching "netcam" in "Google Play Store", or by scanning the QR-Code below
c. For iPhone or iPad users, download the free app by searching "netcam" in "App Store" or by scanning the QR-Code below
2. Connect the IP Camera
a. Install the Wi-Fi antenna. Twist the antenna tightly and point it upwards;(For built-in antenna devices or integrated devices, please skip these steps).
b. Plug in the power adapter of the IP camera;
c. Connect the router (Working Frequency: 2.4GHz,make sure DHCP of the router is on). Insert one end of the Ethernet cable into the router and the other end into the Ethernet port of the IP camera, please wait for about one minute while the cameras is connecting to the router automatically(For devices without Ethernet port, please skip these steps).
Cannot Connect To WIFI
1. Please make sure the WIFI Password is correct.
2. Please make sure the router signal is stable (place IP Camera close to your router for first connection is Recommended).The Camera will not work on a 5Ghz wireless standard at this time. If you have a dual-band router, be sure to segregate your wireless channels and connect the Camera to the 2.4ghz channel.
Check The IP Camera: please make sure the IP Camera send Waiting for connection message after the plug. If not, we need to reset the Camera.
1. Why Reset: reset is used to boost the IP Camera system, which become more efficient to accept the unknown router and connect it.
Reset will erase all user settings including WIFI information, access password, alarm information, arming zones information.
2. The Steps: find the reset hole at the bottom of the device, and then use needle to insert it, press it more more than three seconds after hearing "di" sound, when hearing 'Reset to be defaulted setting' sound, reset successfully.
3. After the reset, user can start to connect it by WIFI.
High Definition: 720P(HD)
Connectivity: IP/Network Wireless
Lens (mm): 3.6mm
Model Number: I21AG
Alarm Action: FTP Photo
Network Interface: Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g
Dimensions (L x W x D)(mm): 89-95*114MM
IR Distance(m): 10-15m
Video Compression Format: H.264
Viewing Angle (Degree): 60°
Minimum Illumination(Lux): 0.01
Wall Bracket: Side
Storage card slot: Micro sd card 8/16/32/64Gb
Audio Output: Two way audio
Alarm Action: FTP Photo, Email Photo
Display Resolution: 1280*720/640*360/320*180
Supported Mobile Systems: iPhone OS/Android
Due to the high volume of orders we are receiving, your shipment may take longer than usual. Rest assured, we are working hard to get everything out ASAP. We know it may be frustrating to wait longer than expected for your order, but the one thing we don’t want to do is sacrifice the quality of our products. Thank you for understanding. See the shipping times below.
Average shipping times:
US/CAD/AUS: 1-3 weeks
Europe & Worldwide: 2-5 weeks
Most orders are shipped out within 2 business days.
Please allow up to a max of 6 weeks for the items to arrive. If your order hasn't arrived in the estimated shipping times, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund/solution.
Payment Methods and Returns
We accept all the main Credit Cards & PayPal in our store.
To give our customers the best possible experience in case of possible returns/refunds, we handle all the returns/refunds manually. Start your Return/Refund process by emailing us at email@example.com. Wrong items from what you ordered, broken items & not received items are returnable/refundable.