- 100% Brand new and high quality.
- It is made of aluminium alloy for strong strength and long durability.
- Used as a adapter for slide hammer or pulling tap for easy catching and pulling.
- A necessary component for dent repair, direct replacement for the broken one.
- Easy installation, the thread size is M10 for better application.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: As the picture show
- Type: M10
- Size: As the picture show
- Glue not included
How to use this paintless dent repair kits: (Glue not included)
- Clean the dent with a clean wet cloth
- Mount the glue stick into the glue gun, pull the trigger to let the glue stick enter into the glue gun, connect the power source and preheat for 5 minutes
- Use a proper drawing gasket. Large dent requires a large drawing gasket. (Note: The larger the drawing gasket is, the larger the drawing force is)
- Pull the trigger and apply the drawing gasket with extruded glue (The 4 holes of gasket should be applied with hot melt glue)
- Fast place the drawing gasket with hot melt glue at the center of dent, press lightly until the glue cures and adheres (Let the glue cool for about 8 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes and should be shorter slightly in winter)
- Align the T-shaped repairer and press the drawing gasket with hot melt glue, pull the sliding rod backwards to pull up the dent
- Check with a Line board. If dent still exists, knock it slightly with a flattening hammer or pen
- Clean the repaired place with a clean wet cloth
- 1pcs x Slide Hammer
- 18pcs x Blue Glue Tabs (Glue not included)