Anti Snoring Chin Strap
One of the most helpful prevention methods to stop snoring and curtail associated complications has recently been shown to involve nightly use of a jaw supporter. A Japanese study by the Kochi medical center recently found that the use of a jaw supporter had a marked improvement in rest rates for patients with obstructive sleep apnea and snoring.
For some snorers, the jaw opens during sleep, which makes the tongue move towards the back of the throat. This obstructs the airway and limits the space air can flow through. The air that does make it through the partially blocked airway makes the noisy vibration we all know as snoring.
Wearing a jaw supporting chin strap, the muscles and tissues of the tongue, inner mouth and throat are all kept in place, making sure that the airway is open at all times during sleep and thereby preventing snoring.
- The device is easy to put on and solves snoring issues immediately for most people.
- You do not have to deal with the feeling of having a snoring mouthpiece in your mouth.
- The chinstrap is machine washable.
- Unlike mouthpieces, this chin stray is suitable to be worn by individuals with dentures, bridgework, braces, and missing teeth.
- Material: Neoprene and Latex Free